tehnikpc forum
Gaia

Ban for use something...

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello mates

I play since a few months on your takistan server. Today, I was banned for use something illegal (I think). I dont use anything. I play arma since + seven years and I know my favorite weapon (svd dragunov). I have more 3000 hours on this game - look at the screenshot_ ( I have more but the hours are notified only since steam is mandatory to launch the game. Before I used arma 2 launcher.) I really like your server and Im already banned on another team server for the same thing. I know, Im a girl ^^ but girls already like simulation war games 😃. I hope you will reconsider your decision.

Cheers

Gaia

screen arma.png

Поделиться сообщением

Hi. You were kicked off the server for breaking the rules №8 . You're not banned. Repeated violation you will be banned.

Поделиться сообщением

Oh ! I'm surprise ! Its just a misunderstanding between 2 players who do not speak the same language. A player asked me to get into his tank and dropped me next to his btr 90. I just wanted to join the mobile base after the end of the mission and I thought that was he asked me : bring his btr to mobile base.

I left it beside and did not use it later. Its not my practice to use other people 's vehicles. I'm more of a player in infantry and if I use vehicles they are mine and most of the time a simple bike.

Tell this player that I apologize for my misunderstanding of the situation please.

Cheers

Gaia

Поделиться сообщением

ok

Поделиться сообщением